Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a beginning...

So. Welcome to foreign noise, whatever that might become. Me, I am an architect, or more precisely an architecture student, settling down in London after a rather prolonged period of moving about. I will spend the coming months working on my master's thesis / diploma project so chances are I will focus on that in quite a few posts. But generally, I will spend my time here reflecting on architecture, on the city, and on the world. In what proportion remains to be decided.

Chances are there will be a collection of photographs as well. Perhaps as separate posts, perhaps integrated. They will likely reflect a wider selection of my past than London, even though posts will center on where I am now.

If this blog would have a philosophy, a commitment, it would be to to post-modernism, to transparency, to networks, and to multiplicity. But probably it doesn't.

Welcome back.




No comments: